Moisturising colour treatment to add a hint of rose gold to the hair.
Natures Active: Camellia Oil Extract
- Blushing Gold Chroma will tint light blonde hair types to leave a subtle pink hue. Improves hair strength, while adding moisture, leaving hair nourished and revitalised.
- This Chroma contains nourishing and conditioning Camellia Oil Extract. Rich in antioxidants, Camellia helps to revitalise and rejuvenate even the most damaged hair types.
Moisturising colour treatment to deliver an ultra rosy tint to the hair.
Natures Active: Rose Extract
- Rose Quartz Chroma will create a pink-red hue on medium to light blonde hair, and a rosy tone on light to dark brown hair. Improves hair strength, while adding moisture, leaving hair nourished and revitalised.
- This Chroma contains balancing Rose Extract to retain the hair’s natural moisture, leaving hair conditioned and nourished, whilst strengthening, reducing frizz and increasing shine.
Moisturising colour treatment to add or enhance rich copper hues.
Natures Active: Calendula Extract
- Sunset Copper Chroma will create a combination of pink and orange tones on light to dark blonde hair, or add more vibrancy to copper/red hair. Improves hair strength, while adding moisture, leaving hair nourished and revitalised.
- This Chroma contains protective Calendula Extract to hydrate and condition the hair. Rich in antioxidants, Calendula’s regenerative properties will leave the hair smooth and radiant.
Moisturising colour treatment to add a vibrant violet hue to the hair.
Natures Active: Violet Extract
- Violet Haze Chroma will add a deep violet hue to light to dark brown hair, and a vibrant violet hue for light to dark blonde hair. Improves hair strength, while adding moisture, leaving hair nourished and revitalised.
- This Chroma contains hydrating and soothing Violet Extract. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory rich, Violet helps to maintain hair colour, soften, and rejuvenate all hair types.
Moisturising colour treatment to cool and neutralise warm tones in dark hair.
Natures Active: Willow Bark Extract
- Cool Graphite Chroma will help neutralise warm tones on brown hair. Improves hair strength, while adding moisture, leaving hair nourished and revitalised.
- This Chroma contains calming and conditioning Willow Bark Extract, to soften and smooth the hair and scalp, leaving it feeling rejuvenated, whilst balancing oil.
Moisturising colour treatment to delicately tone blonde hair.
Natures Active: Macadamia Nut Extract
- Perfectly Nude Chroma leaves blonde hair with a creamy hue, removing warm gold tones. Improves hair strength, while adding moisture, leaving hair nourished and revitalised.
- This Chroma contains Australian grown Macadamia Nut Extract. Rich in essential fatty acids, natural antioxidants and vitamins, Macadamia smooths, and protects the hair shaft, improving elasticity, and leaving the hair nourished and revitalised.
The Jeval Italy Hair Colour System is derived from plant liposomes for all hair types. The glycolic vegetable extracts and plant liposomes in Jeval Colour protect and preserve the hair during the colour service. The natural botanical plant base is kinder and is gentler to the hair and scalp as the ingredients are not as harsh on the hair structure.
The 6 vegetable liposomes found in Jeval Colour to aid in the colouring process are:
Burdock Liposome dermo purifying action
Echinacea Liposome emollient action
Ginseng Liposome toning action
Hypericum Liposome stimulating action
Marine Oak Liposome softening action
Lime Liposome refreshing action
Jeval Colour contains a vitamin liposome called D-Panthanol which is a stable form of Vitamin B5 and has high protein content. The protein increases the hair’s elasticity whilst nourishing and conditioning the hair during the colour process therefore improving the structure of the hair leaving the hair feeling stronger and in better condition after the colour whilst giving the hair amazing shine.
Jeval Colour also contains hydrolised grain protein which is derived from wheat that strengthens the hair. New grain silicon co-polymers of vegetable origin, attach themselves to the cuticle to strengthen the hair whilst locking in the colour pigments to achieve more durable colour results.
The low ammonia formulation of 1% reduces the sensitisation on the scalp and skin. The main benefits of having a low ammonia content in the colour means less swelling to the cuticle of the hair, better colour deposition and durability leaving the hair in better condition with an amazing shine.
Jeval Colour has a 2 parts oil to water ratio so the consistency of the product is a smooth crème base that is easy to apply with a fresh fruity fragrance. The oil base is beneficial to the Australian climate as the size of the colour molecules penetrates deeper into the cortex of the hair minimizing colour fade. Jeval is a hybrid colour that can be used for all methods of hair colouring from demi-colouring through to permanent colouring.
This natural botanical based product comes in 100 gm tube and the colour pigments in the colour have a smaller molecular weight which aids in better colour absorption allowing for 100% grey coverage, better colour penetration and colour endurance.